1. General provisions
1.1. The policy of “Know Your Customer” (KYC Policy below) is an integral and inalienable part of the Customer Agreement.
1.2. KYC Policy eWalletex LTD OU (the Company) establishes the general principles of customer identification.
1.3. The objective of KYC policies is to establish requirements for the conduct of the Company activities aimed at the identification and analysis of the customer, prior to their adoption for service to the Company, as well as during maintenance, in order to prevent the adoption and maintenance of persons engaged in activities related to the legalization of proceeds from crime, terrorist financing, which could lead rise to reputational, financial and legal risks for the Company."
1.4. KYC Policy is designed in accordance with international legislation on the prevention of criminal activities, money laundering and financing of terrorism.
1.5. KYC Policy applies to both before the Client service (at the time of registration on the Company’s website), and in the process of customer service.
1.6. KYC Policy sets out the minimum standards that the Company is required to comply in accordance with international requirements.
2. Application Policies “Know Your Customer”:
2.1. One of the main implementation of KYC procedures for Politicians is the procedure of customer identification.
2.2."customer identification procedure is performed by the Company in the following circumstances: prior to the Customer service to the Company (at the time of the passage of the client registration procedures at the Company’s website):
- - At the time of passing the personal data verification procedures by the Customer;
- - At the time of the procedure of verification of payment details Client;
- - At the time of processing the application for withdrawal of funds in the Customer’s billing information;
- - In case of suspicion of the implementation of the Customer’s activities related to terrorist financing or money laundering of criminal proceeds;
- - In the event of doubt as to the authenticity and relevance of previously obtained identification data of the Client;
- - As part of scheduled and unscheduled updates to the Client’s own payment details or personal data.
3. Client Identification
Customers are required to provide relevant identification information and notify the Company of the change of contact or personal information within 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of change.
Identifying customers involves specify the following information.
- 1. Email verification
- 2. Mobile phone verification
- 3. A copy of the first page of the passport and second document
- 4. A selfie of the Client with the card in the right hand
Each document must be a separate file. All documents should be easily readable, and each file size should not exceed 5 MB (megabytes).
If you have any questions you can contact our support team by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org