The user will accept the risk that may be associated with the use of the Services. eWalletex LTD will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from inaccurate payments or breaches of contract, failure of delivery, delayed delivery, incorrect use of the Service or for reasons of language barriers with impact.
2. EFFECTIVENESS OF CONTRACT
Users of this service may never use the service in any other way than stated in our user guidelines, which a user has to agree to upon opening his or her account. By signing up to the eWalletex LTD services the customer accepts the entire terms and conditions of the contract. The contract is valid without signature, since all required data to verify and approve a customer will be submitted electronically. eWalletex LTDis carefully checking all provided data. If the customer fulfills all criteria and is clearly identified, eWalletex LTD will approve the account and enable access to all services.
Please be noticed that without a valid passport or other government issued photo ID and a recent proof of address (not older than 3 months) eWalletEx can not approve the request for opening an account.
3. GENERAL INFORMATION
The company’s services is considered as provided when the client’s request receives the status Completed, and the client received the cryptocurrency at the address provided by the customer. To check the status of the transactionis posible from the client’s account, as well as by sending adress or hash of the transaction to the global blockchain explorer.
All claims or disputes in relation to the service are subject to the laws of the Estonia. It is the user's responsibility to contact eWalletex LTD after receiving notifications pertaining to account bans.
Only 3D cards can be accepted. Transactions with cards, which do not support 3D option, will be rejected.
- Accounts which lost money due to fraud, abuse or neglect may not have their funds reinstated.
The following activities may lead to a permanent account ban:
- financial fraud
- creating accounts with stolen, altered or fraudulent personal identification or information
- disregard of our guidelines
- requesting a refund through your bank without previously contacting our customer service department
- sending out SPAM e-mail
- actual or suspected fraudulent activity of any kind.
- creation of wrongful payment due to lack of coverage. False details pertaining to transactions including account number or bank code
- excessive complaints pertaining to your account, business or service
4. CONSUMER PROTECTION
eWalletex LTD is not responsible for eventual purchases through the system. Whenever customers purchase or sell an offer, MLM-program, matrix-website or other online-product or services they do so at their own risk. There is no warranty for refunds if the product, service or program is considered fraud or not to your satisfaction. You should check every transaction carefully before making decisions, purchasing products or utilizing services. eWalletex LTD is also not liable for any errors or delays that might occur in regards of wrongly submitted transfer details such as missing or wrong payment details, account numbers, SWIFT or BIC Codes or any other transfer related information. Furthermore eWalletex LTD is not to be held liable for any services that are provided and transmitted directly or indirectly to or through third parties or other payment processors or exchange platforms regardless of their nature.
5. RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES
Your information and your activities (including payments and received payments) through our service may not be false, imprecise or misleading. It may furthermore not be fraudulent or pertain to the sale of counterfeit or stolen items. You may not violate copyrights, patents, brands, business secrets or other personal property or rights within the public or private domain. You may also not violate any laws.
eWalletex LTD may not make the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit the use of the Services from certain U.S. states or foreign jurisdictions ("Restricted Locations"). If you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; and (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
You further represent and warrant that you:
- -are of legal age to form a binding contract (at least 18 years old);
- -have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
- -have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
- -are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of
- -any Restricted Locations, or
- -any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services;
- -are not identified as a "Specially Designated National;"
- -are not placed on the Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List;
- -will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
eWalletEx is not offering its services in the following countries / States:
Restricted Locations, we cannot provide our services to the residents of the following Countries/States
- 1). United States
- -New York (NY)
- -Georgia (GA)
- -Connecticut (CT)
- -New Mexico (NM)
- -Washington (WA)
- -Hawaii (HI)
- 2). Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)
- 3). Ethiopia
- 4). Iran
- 5). Pakistan
- 6). Serbia
- 7). Sri Lanka
- 8). Syria
- 9). Trinidad and Tobago
- 10). Tunisia
- 11). Yemen
- 12). Iraq
- 13). Afghanistan
- 14). Botswana
- 15). Bahamas
- 16). Ghana
- Please note that for Credit Card method the list of restricted locations also includes the following:
- - Bosnia and Herzegovina
- - Cuba
- - Lao People's Democratic Republic
- - Sudan
- - Uganda
- - Vanuatu
- - Lebanon
- - Algeria
- - Bangladesh
- - Bolivia
- - Cambodia
- - China
- - Kyrgyzstan
- - Macedonia
- - Nepal
- - Nigeria
- - Thailand
- - Guyana
- - Region of Crimea
7. ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING POLICIES
eWalletex LTD supports all applicable anti money laundering rules and regulations. Customers from the European Union must abide to the EU's regulations. Members are advised to keep their account data up to date at all times. All accounts containing false or outdated information will be blocked.
All submitted documents will be handled in strict confidence. If suspicion about willful abuse or support of illegal activities should arise, the user automatically rejects any rights to his or her security as pertains to their personal information.
8. RECORDING AND SAVING INFORMATION
If during your visit on our website you navigate, read or download information, we will automatically record and store certain data regarding your visit. This information does not concern any personal data. We are automatically recording and saving only the following information about your visit: - your internet domain (if you are using a private account to access the world wide web) as well as your IP-address used to access our site (an IP address constitutes a number automatically allocated to each internet user upon accessing the WWW)
- the type of browser and your computer's operating system used to access our website
- the date and time of your access to our website
- websites visited by you
- data about which website linked you to our website, and the respective website's address. We will utilize this information to enhance our website's user experience and to determine the amount of visitors and type of visitors pertaining to the technology that is used to access our website. We will not track information pertaining to individuals and their visits and will not record such.
Crip2Card.com is brand owned and operated by EWALLETEX LTD OÜ licensed payment service provider
Date of the last modification: October, 15th, 2018.